” Rejoice in all the good things the LORD your God has given to you and your household.”
As referenced in my latest blog post, I will be journaling my way to a “happy, thankful heart”. Thanks for coming along on my journey! This ultimately stems from my “30 Days of Thankfulness” that I did this past November (2014). It really gave me a new perspective and had me thinking all day of things I was thankful for as I knew I was holding myself accountable to a public post. SO after a lesson of not complaining, I want to make it a point to focus on my blessings and not the negative.
A biblical reminder would probably say this:
Another spin might say this:
It makes me smile every time I read it
So on a day like today, I find it easy to be thankful for A LOT of things!
- Ryan is home safely from London <3
- We enjoyed yummy cinnamon rolls at breakfast that my kids liked better than Panera Bread 😉
- THE SUN IS SHINING!!! AND it’s supposed to be in the 50’s all next week!
- A lazy day at home with all of us here
- Slowly figuring out all of this blogging stuff!
- Healthy, happy children
- A PENDING SALE on our house!!! Yes, you read that right Please pray that all of the details on the buyers end fall into place smoothly and uncomplicated. And that whomever we are involved with will show us predisposed favor in all of our dealings.
Taking one day at a time to illuminate this world with God’s love. May we all be beaming with thankfulness!